Transamerica Light - Flash Back


1 - Forever by Your Side - The Manhattans
2 - Over You - Lane Brody
3 - Nothing´s Gonna Change My Love for You - Glenn Medeiros
4 - People Get Ready - Rod Stewart,Jeff Beck
5 - Hurst to Be in Love - Gino Vannelli
6 - Rush, Rush - Paula Abdul
7 - Remember I Love You - Jim Diamond
8 - You Need Me - Anne Murray
9 - Happy Man - Chicago
10 - You Weren´t in Love - Mick Fleetwood
11 - Gonna Make You an Offer You Can´t Refuse - Jimmy Helms12 - Sea of Love - The Honeydrippers13 - I Never Cry - Alice Cooper
14 - Emotion - Samantha Sang
15 - Back on the Road - Joe Egan
16 - Out Here on My Own - Nikka Costa
17 - Self Pity - Lucifer18 - This Time I´ll be Sweeter - Linda Lewis



Download:
EasyShare

Idioma:
Inglês
Tamanho:
89 mb
Formato:
.Rar




0 comentários:

Postar um comentário